IPL 2020 is back with a bang! Indian Premier League is almost the world most renowned sports event. IPL live having a strong fan base in the domestic and international society, has gained enthusiasm, excitement, and thrill in the minds of viewers. Summers has celebrated in India as IPL being its integral part. IPL live streaming is enjoyed and monitored every second.
Platforms like Hotstar, Crickbuzz and Television broadcasts Star Sports network and Sony Max gain huge TRP rates as they provide service of IPL live streaming. They also became the top most-watched channels during the days of the tournament.
May an individual is in office, school, home, meeting, shopping or playing on the ground; a genuine cricket lover never miss a single notification or rate from IPL live score. During IPL tournaments IPL live score updates us about the game happening Live at some stadium. Platforms that provide IPL live score do include Crickbuzz, CricHQ, CrowdScores, CricketNExt and many more. These apps and websites do provide real-time cricket scores regarding the overs, boundaries, sixes, wickets, run rates and many more parameters.
Television Sports channels do give options to access IPL live streaming and Cricket scores, which can be enjoyed sitting at your home with family and friends. IPL live streaming is also available at JIO TV and Airtel TV
Vivo IPL Ended, Dream 11 IPL Started, the new sponsor:
Now Vivo IPL is Dream11 IPL as Vivo-The Chinese smartphone manufacturer sponsored the Indian Premier League in the previous years to the budget of around 200 Crores. Vivo also acquired an opportunity to sponsor IPL and consider the game as Vivo IPL for five years (2018 to 2022). Vivo IPL during the year 2018 and 2019 got immense love and support from the community and explored with great response.
But on 4th August 2020, Vivo was rolled out from the post of sponsoring IPL due to the standoff aroused between China and India at LAC (Line of Actual Control) in July 2020. Further, an act of China boycott also came into action, and 59 Chinese apps got banned in the nation. Therefore, Vivo IPL came to an end. Reports also suggest that Vivo IPL came to an end due to the large company’s losses occurred by the ongoing pandemic.
The privilege to sponsor IPL to live this year 2020 is earned by Dream 11- A multinational Indian Sports Company. Dream 11 acquired these rights for the amount of 220 Crore. Till the time DLF, Pepsi, Vivo, and Dream 11 have selected as sponsors for the IPL since 2013.
IPL 2020 Teams onboard:
As per the BCCI declaration, the 13th season of Indian Premier League IPL will be held at UAE (United Arab Emirates). IPL live schedule does include the commencement of the sport from 19th September to 10th November. With entirely 60 power pack matches between 8 teams, IPL live 2020 is all set to action. The Auction was held in Kolkata on 19th December 2019, and eight talented teams were formed.
They include Mumbai Indians, Chennai super kings, Delhi Capitals, Kings XI Punjab, Royal Challengers, Kolkata knight Riders, Sun risers Hyderabad and Rajasthan Royals representing eight parts of India. The first match is played on 19th September between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings at 7.30 pm IST.
The venues for IPL live 2020 include
- Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium
- Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium
IPL Schedule Details and updates
- Indian Premier League sponsored by Dream 11 will be held in UAE for 2 months, 60 matches and between 8 teams.
- Commencement of tournament is scheduled from 19th September to 10th November
- This will be the 13th IPL Tournament since 2013
- The visa and reaching of players and associates to UAE Dubai is started.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni is retired from international matches, but he is still part of IPL and will be a participant this year too.
- Dream 11 accessed the 220 Crore sponsor position for IPL 2020.
- Vivo IPL got expelled due to China-India Crashes and poor financial Conditions.
- IPL will be live-streamed over Hotstar in collaboration with Jio and Airtel. Live cricket scores will be easy to access using digital platforms.
- Television broadcasting of matches will also take place on Star Sports Network allowing live streaming. Auction for IPL 2020 was held in December 2019 itself.
- The first time, IPL is goona held over the boundaries.
- IPL 2020 Dream 11 logo is released by BCCI
IPL Point Table
- IPL scoring and matches protocol is the same as in previous tournaments. Between the eight teams, two groups have created a self and away. Each side will have a match with every self-team and away-team.
- The winning team will be awarded two points and the losing ones with zero
- If in a tournament or a specific match a tie is held then a super over will be considered to clarify the winning team.
- The one who excels in the super over will be granted two points while the other with zero.
- In cases such as pandemic emergency, storm, rain or any cancellation of the match, and withdrawal of game, the two teams will be awarded one point each.
- The scoring will be entirely monitored by cameras and empires. The basic cricket rules and protocols will take place as usual.
- At the end of the tournament, winner team will be awarded an epic live-streamed IPL Trophy.
- Any match-fixing, cheating, betting is not entertained as per BCCI protocols.
- A fair and competitive play is expected among the candidates of every team. The point table will get upgraded after every match, and top competitors will be considered for semi finale and finale.
- The finale match will be held on 10th November as per the BCCI IPL schedule.
Proper protection related to the pandemic situation and appropriate distance between the
IPL 2020 hope a good and successful tournament, specially organised for IPL fans and lovers. The only intent is to bring sports into action and promote a national event cherished all over the world.